Gates open at 12pm and the show ends at 9:30pm. Times are subject to change.
Coffin Races are scheduled to begin at 1:30pm. Times are subject to change.
Yes, set times will be shared on our social media pages the week of the festival. Stay tuned!
Yes, re-entry is allowed.
Professional video cameras are not permitted. (Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass.)
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
Yes, and there are handicap bathrooms available in several locations around the event grounds.
Yes, click here for recommendations on where stay & book your rooms now!
Nope, no roads will be closed.
Yes! There will be plenty of food and drink options available for purchase.
No. Please plan accordingly.
Absolutely! The Frozen Dead Guy Days is All Ages. Plus, all kids 2 and under get in for FREE! Any child over the age of 2 will require a regular purchased ticket.
Frozen Dead Guy Days will go on snow, rain or shine! However, if there are severe weather circumstances, we may postpone, evacuate, or cancel the event.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS/WHAT TO BRING:
- Clear Reusable Vinyl or PVC Bags (Maximum Size 12″x6″x12″)
- Small Clutch Bags (About the size of a hand, does not need to be clear, max size 4.5″x6.5″)
- Hydration Packs (sometimes known as Camelbaks), but they must be empty and not have pockets
- Medically necessary bags and diaper bags will not need to be clear No plastic/grocery shopping bags will be permitted
- Prescription medicine (in a marked bottle with proper matching ID)
- Non-professional & personal cameras (NO professional cameras or recording devices)
- One (1) sealed or completely empty water bottle up to 2 liters in size. Unsealed bottles will be checked upon entry through security to ensure they are empty.
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Fanny packs
- Personal size Hand Sanitizers + Lotions (no larger than 3.4oz – inspected upon entry)
PROHIBITED ITEMS/WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- NO Alcohol
- NO noise makers, horns, whistles, musical instruments, or boom boxes
- NO chairs (of any kind)
- NO plastic sipper bottles, glass bottles or glass containers
- NO potential projectiles, frisbees, footballs, etc.
- NO non-transparent backpacks
- NO wallets with chains
- NO cans, coolers of any size, ice chests, picnic baskets, thermoses
- NO inflatables
- NO umbrellas
- NO tents or large chairs
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO baby strollers or small wagons for toddlers
- NO fireworks or explosives
- NO illegal drugs or illicit substances of any kind
- NO outside food & drink
- NO animals
- NO skateboards, bicycles, motorized vehicles or scooters
- NO selfie sticks of any kind
- NO laser pointers
- NO paint, sharpies or permanent markers
- NO items to obstruct other fan’s views (kites, flag poles, large signs, etc)